Flower Delivery in Belfast
As the capital of Northern Ireland, Belfast has a long history. Most notably, it was the place where the Titanic was built. Today, a walk around the city will reveal plenty of beautiful cultural locations. This makes it the ideal place to find someone special and explore the city together.
Whether it’s your first date, or you are celebrating 75 years of marriage, giving your loved one a floral arrangement is an ideal way of showing your feelings. Nowadays, ordering flowers is easy. All the shopping can be done online and the bouquet can be at your door within hours. Here’s everything you need to know about organizing flower delivery in Belfast.
How To Shop For Flowers Online?
Thanks to online shopping, it’s easier than ever to buy flowers. Here is a quick rundown of the steps you will need to go through:
- Choose the floral arrangement that suits you best
- Make a secure payment with your credit card
- Track your order as your flowers get delivered to your door
This is a fairly easy process. But if you run into any problems, you can give our friendly team a call and we’ll help you out.
We don’t just offer flowers. If you are looking for a fun present, you might want to consider getting them a cute teddy or some delicious chocolates.
Why Shop For Flowers Online?
Increasingly, people are opting to shop for flowers online. There are a few reasons for this, including:
- Fast and convenient. It will only take a few minutes to find and order your flowers. Plus, there is no reason to take time out of your day to drive to the florist.
- Prompt delivery. In Belfast, you can expect to get your flowers within a few hours.
- Wide selection. There is a huge range of floral arrangements for you to choose from. There is a range of ways that you can sort through them to find the ideal bouquet for you. For example, you might want to filter by the color of the bloom. Alternatively, you might want to sort by occasion. You can even look for a particular type of flower.
- Online stores don’t close. You can head online and shop any time you want.
- Order in advance. Life can get hectic sometimes. It can help to pick out flowers for special occasions, like wedding anniversaries or birthdays, in advance. This gives you one less thing to worry about on the day.
How Long Will It Take For Your Flowers To Arrive?
Because you are in Belfast, you can expect to get same-day delivery. If it’s easier to manage, though, you can also organize next-day delivery. We deliver Monday to Sunday, including on public holidays.
You will be able to track your order online. This allows you to monitor its progress. We’ll also send you an SMS message when it arrives.
What Makes My Express Flowers Special?
There are a few reasons why you might want to turn to My Express Flowers when ordering bouquets, these include:
- Supporting local businesses. To ensure that our customers receive the freshest flowers, we have partnered with local florists throughout Europe. They can select the best seasonal blooms to include in the floral arrangements.
- Fresh flowers guaranteed. Our florists hand-pick the latest blooms. When combined with our prompt delivery, you can be assured of getting fresh flowers. These will have vibrant colors and a delightful aroma. Plus, they will keep longer in your vase.
- Great customer service. If you have any questions or issues, just give our team a call. We’re available 24/7 to help you out.
- Money-back guarantee. If you aren’t happy with the flowers, and you return them within 15 days, you can get your money back.
- Wide delivery area. We can deliver in over 15 countries, throughout Europe. So, you can live in Belfast and get a present for a beloved aunt in Germany.
Flowers are one of the best gifts, sure to bring a smile to your loved ones. Thankfully, it’s easier than ever to purchase a fresh bouquet. All you need to do is head to the My Express Flowers website, select the one you want, and let our experienced florists take care of the rest.
Our partners in Belfast:
- Urban Stems - Belfast. Address: 2b Sunningdale Park, Belfast BT14 6RU, Phone: +442895433435
- The Alexandra Florist. Address: 88 York Rd, Belfast BT15 3HF, Phone: +442890351184
- Mimosa Flowers Belfast. Address: Unit 28, Tully Business Park, Springbank Wy, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 0EZ, Phone: +442890604776